Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Farewell, National Sticker Month

Closing out the first annual National Sticker Month we have a couple more examples of anthropomorphic stickers.

This set of ice cream cones, cake, and a cupcake is by Heartline, a division of Hallmark. I found these a couple years ago.


And lastly, these whimsical fruits and veggies are by American Greetings. I got these in the early-mid 90s, and in a fit of temporary insanity I actually used them! These are all I have left. I think the empty spots are peas in a pod, a pair of peppers, and cherries.



That does is for this year's National Sticker Month. Check back next year for more!

2 comments:

Maria said...

You didn't put those missing stickers on an envelope for me, did you? I'll have to check!

Oddly, I had at least one sheet of the bottom stickers, too.. but I apparently used them, also! That's just not right..

Lushie Peach said...

I'm sure I did use them on an envelope to you and you probably used yours for me!