Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Now that we've had our second major snowfall, and the made-in-China artificial tree is up, I'm finally in the Christmas spirit. Christmas means many things to many people, but to me Christmas has always been about food with eyes. As we count down to Christmas I'll share with you my treasured anthropomorphic ornaments. Today we have an assortment of stuffed treats from Hallmark. Made in 1986, these are in the same vein as the Crazy Crop series, but feature holiday goodies.

Here we have Peppy Peppermint:
Trudy Tree-T:
and
Cane D. Stripe

The series also features three other characters not in my collection (yet!).

Dee Licious:

Sweet Starlet:

And a lollipop whose name I don't know:

I've also found Cane D. Stripe in a larger size not meant for tree-hanging. Because you can never have enough food with eyes for the holidays.


No comments: