Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yummy Breakfast Under the Nile

Today's post features some wonderful new additions to the Food with Eyes collection thanks to my sister Maria of Curly Wurly. On Christmas morning I ate my breakfast of grapefruit before opening the presents Maria had sent. Imagine my surprise to find my very own pink grapefruit key chain!


This adorable guy is part of the Yummy Breakfast series by Heidi Kenney of My Paper Crane and produced by Kidrobot. Even the tiny box is so cute:










Inside is a food pyramid showing all 21 choices (click for larger view):



I think pizza might be stretching the Yummy Breakfast theme a bit...

The next package contained a stuffed pear:


And a stuffed mushroom:


Both are made of organic cotton by Under the Nile. Although these are touted as being safe to chew on, I haven't tried it yet. So far they seem happy to be in their bowls in the kitchen.

No comments: